Last time I had this tea was 7 months ago. I was feeling like some rough ripe pu’er before my meal and after and what a meal! BBQ beef tritip, roasted potatoes and homemade new york cheesecake with my home canned strawberry preserves ontop!

Felt this pu’er changed a bit in flavor – it was much less fermentation, clay and abrasive notes. Actually sipped in with a bit of smoothness, which was a change from the woodsy, campy, charred charizard earth notes from before.
My original review – http://oolongowl.com/2012-dragon-jing-mai-puer-yunnan-sourcing-oolong-owl-tea-review/

The tea went really well with the meal, but majority of it I drank with and after dessert. Pu’er with cheesecake? Why not. Pretty happy with this little shu pu’er cake, especially since I paid like $6 for it.

Boiling

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA