I haven’t had this tea inawhile – I forgot how yummy this one is! Its creamy, chestnutty, roasty, and a little sweet. A perfect cup while I work on my knitting. I think I’ll be keeping this in permastock!

If you didn’t catch the blog review, http://oolongowl.com/sweet-roasted-chestnuts-black-tea-from-creha-tea-via-yunomi-us-tea-review/

Cameron B.

Sounds delicious! Looking at their selection, this is one of those retailers that I wish would offer smaller packages or a sampler. A lot of these flavors sound amazing but I’m not likely to pay upward of $12 to try them. :(

lolainred

mmmm… that sounds amazing!

Comments

Cameron B.

lolainred

mmmm… that sounds amazing!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA