I haven’t had this tea inawhile – I forgot how yummy this one is! Its creamy, chestnutty, roasty, and a little sweet. A perfect cup while I work on my knitting. I think I’ll be keeping this in permastock!

If you didn’t catch the blog review, http://oolongowl.com/sweet-roasted-chestnuts-black-tea-from-creha-tea-via-yunomi-us-tea-review/

Cameron B.

Sounds delicious! Looking at their selection, this is one of those retailers that I wish would offer smaller packages or a sampler. A lot of these flavors sound amazing but I’m not likely to pay upward of $12 to try them. :(

lolainred

mmmm… that sounds amazing!

Comments

Cameron B.

lolainred

mmmm… that sounds amazing!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA