I was able to try this one at the World Tea Expo and it was pretty good. Sipped at home, just as good! This green blend has pomegranate and raspberry flavor which goes together very nicely. A little tart from the pomegranate and rosehip. The green is buttery, grassy and vegetal.

I could see this being killer as an iced tea!

Full review, along with a couple other Fashionista Tea blends at Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/fashionista-tea-oolong-owl-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA