I wasn’t a fan of this one, even though it has lots of white and dark chocolate chips in it! I think it was the red rooibos. Sometimes red rooibos just doesn’t work for me as it reminds me of those smelly red woodchips used in gardens. The wateryness of the rooibos also didn’t help.

Anyways, this one is really chocolatey and rooibosy – I think others who enjoy rooibos would dig this, but it wasn’t for me. I’m going to put the rest of this tea in the Here’s Hoping Travelling TeaBox3 so I hope it finds a nice home.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA