This tea was a surprise hit for me! I don’t drink chamomile unless I have to (ie, upset stomach). This herbal also has green and red rooibos, lime and cinnamon.

This tea has lots of tasty orange flavor with a zesty lime and warm spice finish! The chamomile is moderate in flavor, with a chamomile aftertaste. The citrus and chamomile really worked for me. Another tea that could be great iced!

Full review, along with a couple other Fashionista Tea blends at Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/fashionista-tea-oolong-owl-tea-review/

Sarsonator

Orange seems like a great way to offset that distinctly chamomile flavor. This sounds like one for my wish list. :)

Cameron B.

This sounds mighty tasty! I love chamomile, even though it’s the devil to brew. All those little tiny pollen thingies… horrible. They never rinse out of any strainer.

rosebudmelissa

I use cotton tea bags for brewing chamomile and other small herbals and ground spices. Then you don’t get gritty bits in your water or caught in your strainer.

Cameron B.

That’s an excellent idea. I actually just ordered a Finium Brewing Basket and it’ll be here tomorrow so I need to see how that handles the dreaded chamomile.

Comments

Sarsonator

rosebudmelissa

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA