More Here’s Hoping Travelling Teabox 3

A very dry lime flavoring going on, but I’m not getting any pie. Just tastes like dry lime and black tea. I did the shorter steep, but it is quite dry from the black base. It’s okay if you like lime. I had high hopes, but I think making this iced would of been better.

Cheri

A big part of what makes key lime pie good is when it has a good graham cracker crumb crust. I know that there has to be someone who can do this in a tea with a nice creamy key lime flavor. I just haven’t found it yet. (A couple of years ago, one of my favorite breweries did this in beer. It started creamy and then key lime and finished with an actual graham cracker flavor. It was amazing. The next year they made it again, but it wasn’t as good. Ah well.)

Comments

Cheri

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA