drank Tea Star by Justea

Love this tea! It so SUPER COOL! Check out the photos! It’s a handtied oolong, labelled as the world’s first bagless tea bag. It looks like a blooming tea on a string, a tea ornament. With that said, you got a tea bundled together for lots of space to expand and look gorgeous as it steeps, with little waste.

The flavor is really yummy. I went into a panic and bought 15 of them at the World Tea Expo – and from the constant crowd at Justea’s booth during the expo, they were quite popular. The tea star has a really thick creamy texture. Lightly woodsy and toffee sweet. Kind of reminds me of a light gold tipped yunnan black. I got multiple western style steeps out of this tea.

Full review with lots of pictures on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/tea-star-oolong-justea-oolong-owl-tea-review/ So many pictures, this tea is really attractive.

Stephanie

SO cool! I want some!!!

Mandy

When I saw this in your World Tea Expo post, I couldn’t wait for you to review it! So happy it is good and not just pretty, And boy is it pretty!

KiwiDelight

What a unique tea! Lovely review :]

donkeytiara

looks like an underwater pine cone! :)

Tea Sipper

Oh cool! You got to go to the World Tea Expo AND Justea was there! Nice!

Comments

Stephanie

SO cool! I want some!!!

Mandy

KiwiDelight

What a unique tea! Lovely review :]

donkeytiara

looks like an underwater pine cone! :)

Tea Sipper

Oh cool! You got to go to the World Tea Expo AND Justea was there! Nice!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA