From the Here’s Hoping Tea Box 3

This black is a straight blend of Keemun, Panyang, & Yunnan with golden tips. Whoa, this is good! Rich, almost cocoay and spice. Really smooth and lots of flavor with no bitterness or dryness. There’s a great sweetness to it, like honey. The tea has a nice fluffy texture. The keemun here adds so much depth. yum!

Boiling 3 min, 45 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Tea Sipper

Oh I’m totally trying a keemun mixed with a golden Yunnan soon. :D

Comments

Tea Sipper

Oh I’m totally trying a keemun mixed with a golden Yunnan soon. :D

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA