From the Here’s Hoping Teabox 3.

Whole Lotta “nope nope nope” for this tea for my tastes. It’s chicory, stevia like sweet, dirt floor, medicinal herby, rooibos chippy blarrgg! Reminds me of those tiny glass bottle ginseng bottle concoctions my mom would make me drink before exams

However, I could see a coffee drinker liking this for that thick chicory flavor. Maybe. Something my dad would drink. On the good side, this is pretty flavor packed for a rooibos tea.

gmathis

Hmmm…I’d be OK without the stevia…

Tea Sipper

Oh I WISH I had thought to drink ginseng before exams… it definitely helps my brain but I guess I didn’t know that at the time.

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I dunno if it had stevia in it, but it had that same sweetness that hits your tongue kinda weird.

Ha, I dunno if the ginseng worked for me, but the taste certainly had me perked up for a test!

Comments

gmathis

Hmmm…I’d be OK without the stevia…

Tea Sipper

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA