drank Banana Split by Tiesta Tea

Another tea from Here’s Hoping Tea box 3

First up, I was curious why there was purple flowers in this tea – that’s not banana split like, but they flowers were pretty. Steeped up, this really smells like ripe banana! Flavor wise, a little weak. The banana (artificially flavored like). A lot of rooibos in this blend, making the flavor a little watery. A little creamy while drinking with a bit of grassy mate. Not bad, but I was expecting a stronger flavor.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA