Hmm did steepster eat my review? I did a blog post about this matcha http://oolongowl.com/coconut-matcha-red-leaf-tea-oolong-owl-tea-review/ and don’t see my post or cupboard action. Maybe I forgot? Anyways, check my blog review for straight up review of this matcha.

Today I did something amazing with this stuff – I did a smoothie with coconut matcha, Taro drink mix and soymilk. SOOO GOOOD! Better than the Taro Coconut bubble teas at the Boba shop. Now, if Taro mix was cheaper I could have this all the time!

Iced

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA