THIS TEA HAS REAL BACON IN IT

With bacon jerky right in the dry leaf, this maple black and lapsang souchong tea blend also has plenty of chai spices. The result? A savory, smokey bacon tea with a spicy flavorful chai base. Kinda like a steeping of bacon, maple syrup and spicy french toast. Really good with amber agave to enhance that maple flavor.

The only downfall? This tea tastes best piping hot. There is a film on the top that gets oily once the tea is cool.

In the end, Country Breakfast sounds really weird of a tea, but it works. I’d say this is the best bacon drink I’ve tried out of all the other bacon teas and sodas.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/country-breakfast-tea-teafolks-oolong-owl-tea-review/

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Cameron B.

I would totally try this. :P I’m glad you like it.

MzPriss

I was going to ask about the fat from the bacon.

Comments

Cameron B.

I would totally try this. :P I’m glad you like it.

MzPriss

I was going to ask about the fat from the bacon.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA