drank Maple Sugar by Tease

From the reddit 2014 travelling tea box!

I got the box at like 630pm, just enough time to squeeze one cup of caffeinated tea. I went to take pics for the tea blog and my battery died plus my spare battery wasn’t recharged. Pretty sure my memory card is bursting full too. Crap. So much for getting stuff done sooner.

This tea, I think, is from Tea Guys technically. Anyways I got sucked in with the maple leaf on the package – miss you Canada! This one has a nice maple flavor, woodsy, smokey, malty and sweet. The maple isn’t as intense as say, DavidsTea’s Oh Canada, but it does come through. Only weirdness to this tea is the oily film floating at the top of my cup.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA