Another from the reddit travelling tea box

I got 72 hours with this teabox, so I’m chugging what I can. This one is quite nice – pumpkiny smooth, spice, sweet, nutty and creamy. Apparently there is candied peanuts in this so the flavor is very unique to a pumpkin spice tea. The only thing I don’t like is there is a stevia sweet aftertaste, but probably because I don’t like stevia. I am also at the bottom of a sample pack, and from my experience on stevia’d teas that weird sweetness seems to be stronger at the package crumbs. The rooibos is fine in this and the blend isn’t watery.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA