drank Mango/Yoghurt by ESP Emporium

So many huge chunks of mango and other fruit! I’m guilty of sampling this tea without actually steeping it.. and after steeping picking out all the chunks of fruit and eating it! Very nice fruity mango tea… however the yogurt isn’t very pronounced and did not add any creamyness at all.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA