Screw Starbucks pumpkin spice latte… this tea is WAY MORE PUMPKINY TASTEY and not expensive Starbucks.

Smells amazing, like pumpkin pie and spices. Tastes great – pumpkiny and spicey. I prefer it straight hot with nothing in it, but it’s pretty amazing steeped strong as a soy latte with some honey. Hot damn, I bought a 100g tin right off the bat, and ordered more online to last me the entire year until it goes onsale again (it better! /shakes fist)

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA