One of my favourites at DAVIDsTea! I purchased 30grams of it to try (my usual method to buying tea) before work and it steeped into a beautiful pink in my Libre travel mug at work later that day.
It’s slightly sweet, refreshing, melony, citrusy and a little tart as you sip it down. Very lovely!

After work that day at around 2am I woke up and I really wanted more Goji Pop tea! I actually got up and made more!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA