drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

Hot Damn! This tea is crazy good!

I wasn’t even planning on buying it! I sniffed it at the store and was like “hmm.. Terry’s Chocolate Orange” and decided last minute to get 30 grams to try.

Then I go to work with it in my Libre glass and do a great job in not picking out the chocolate curls and nibbing on them. The tea steeps this crazy black coffee appearance.

Drinking it, it’s a freaking Terry’s Chocolate Orange! OMG! Piles of chocolate and hint of orange with a base of earthy rich tea. It’s a wonderful combination!

With that said, I went crazy and ordered lots more to last me for awhile. Yum! <3

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA