I bought this tea online as part of the halloween “back from the dead” promo – with this tea being available online only.

As I was pouring it into the tin… damn… smells just like crumble – fruity, cinnamonly.. I can almost smell the buttery chunks of carbs I can’t eat.

mmmm, first time to try this tea, it steeped to a pretty peach colour with a mild cinnamon smell to it. It’s a very nice white tea, with a strawberry taste, with a hit of tart at the end. This steeping I didn’t get much of a spice/cinnamon taste to it, but mmm.. very good. I think I’ll need to experiment with steeping times to find the best flavour.

Reminds me a bit of the “Mom’s Apple Pie” tea but with berry tartness.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA