Very nice tea!

I Purchased Cherry Blossom as part of the “Back from the Dead” event from Halloween. It was available online only at this time.

Pouring it into the tin yesterday it was ultra cherry smell! I was getting a little worried it be like “Cherry Potion” tea. I gave the two teas a sniff test, and the teas smell very similar.

This morning when I tried it, the instructions said 3-4minutes steep time, so I stuck with 3 minutes. It steepted into a white tea look and first sip I was blown away by it’s complexity – cherry (but no tartness), a bit of floral (from the rose and jasmine, I love that combo), and white tea. I didn’t notice the coconut, maybe it evens out the tartness of the cherry? In add, very delicate and balanced, with nothing over-powering the other flavours.

I’m about halfway done my cup, and I want to buy more to stock up – though I did buy 100g, lol and the tea is on the light side so there’s quite a bit there, so a little irrational. I hope it comes out again for the spring collection, as I’ll need more!