I received this tea as a sample in my recent DAVIDsTea order. I never jumped on it at the store, as after smelling it, it wasn’t "wow"ing me and I voted to get more interesting teas on those shopping trips.

This is my first time drinking lavender.. I’ve had it in cookies and my oil diffuser, but not in my tea. This cup I can really taste the lavender (flavour wise… not the minty sharp like a lavender oil) and the coconut smooths it out. I’d say it is a mellow, relaxing, smooth tea. The rooibos isn’t noticed much (which I don’t mind).

In the end… it was nice to get a sample. It’s not bad, but I don’t think it’s my kind of tea, nor did it “wow” me. It’s different, but I won’t go and buy more of it.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA