I grabbed 30g size of this tea… and when I got to work to make some I noticed I got one of the defective bags the sales gal told me about >__< so the zipper is ripped and I bet this tea’ll go stale fast.

Brewed at work in my libre glass it was horribly tart with this huge freak piece of…. melon? floating in it – it was white and big. But yeah, I would of poured it out if I wasn’t so thirsty. I’m thinking I had a bad scoop for that cup.

At home, brewed properly it very much tastes like watermelon with a tart aftertaste. I’m sure this is very dependent on how much sugary melon bits you get on for it to taste impressive. And the watermelon taste is legit watermelon, not the “dirty sock” fake watermelon candy taste, but not as sweet as I thought it would be. With that said, I really need to try this iced and sweetened, though I bet I won’t be buying more of this tea (and if I did, it be online only).

Also.. fishing out the big white melony chunks after steeping is yumm!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA