Two things I can taste in this tea:

1. Pu-erh earthly, mellow, thick
2. SUPER GINGER PUNCH IN THROAT special attack

I like ginger and especially like on sick days or times I feel bloated. This tea is probably the best ginger tea I’ve tried for packing a delicious punch.

BUT

If I hadn’t tried DAVIDsTEA’s “The Skinny” first, I would of been in love with this tea. The thing is “The Skinny” is very similar as it’s pu-erh and ginger, but it also has much more complexity with oolong and citrus notes rounding out the flavour compared to “Pu-erh Ginger”.

My first sip of this tea was "Awww.. it’s The Skinny, but not as good. Wowza, lots of ginger! >.< "

IMO, I’d just stick to “The Skinny”. I purchased “Pu-erh Ginger” as it was onsale on Boxing day. I don’t think I’ll buy more of this tea.
However, I think this tea would pull off an interesting latte (almost chai effect) and it is very no-frills on being somewhat simple and potent.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA