Mmmmm, this tea smells nice and citrusy sweet!

The grapefruit (with a hint of passionfruit aftertaste) mask the taste of rooibos that I’m not into, but keeps that amber-warmthy-mellow rooibos, with a bit of floral taste from the rose.

First few times I made this tea it was a great citrus (but 0% tart) yet unique as it’s not your typical orange/lemon citrus in most citrus teas. However tonight this batch must of had extra chunks of fruit in it as it really reminded me of citrus bubblegum >__< (very weird how the brain associates things)

With that said, I think this tea is nice and complex, hiding all icky-bits I personally dislike (tarty citrus, weird aftertastes, passion fruit bubble teas I had that taste like soap), with an interesting balance of refreshing yet warmth/mellow and a light sweetness. I’d buy this tea again when I run out <3

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA