Mmmmm, this tea smells nice and citrusy sweet!

The grapefruit (with a hint of passionfruit aftertaste) mask the taste of rooibos that I’m not into, but keeps that amber-warmthy-mellow rooibos, with a bit of floral taste from the rose.

First few times I made this tea it was a great citrus (but 0% tart) yet unique as it’s not your typical orange/lemon citrus in most citrus teas. However tonight this batch must of had extra chunks of fruit in it as it really reminded me of citrus bubblegum >__

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA