Now.. this is how this tea is supposed to taste like!

Now.. this is how this tea is supposed to taste like!I did a tasting note a few weeks back when I first got this tea – and after a couple tries (though I was making it as regular steeped tea) it wasn’t turning out so good. I found if you steeped it quick I get the nice rum taste, which went away once the tea cooled. If over steeped, the black tea overpowers and the whole thing just tastes like bittery black tea.Now, this morning I made it as a latte. I added an extra spoon on tea into my Steeper, 1/3 water up. Poured into a mug with heated vanilla soy and honey and WOW very nice.First sip you get that melty buttery hit, as it goes down, nice rum. No bitterness. Very nice drink as a treat in the morning, or a snuggle next to the fire treat. It truely is like drinking butter and rum.. without the extra calories.I don’t think I’d buy 100g of this tea, maybe another 30g when my current 30g runs out. The latte is amazing, but on it’s own it is pretty temperamental. I don’t do lattes that often, but if you love tea lattes give this one a go! <3

What uh… is going on here? :p

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I swear my post got bits repeated, but when I edit it, it looks fine. I dunno brain explosion

Angrboda

How strange! It must be some sort of Steepster hiccup or something. It looks funny, though. :)