A very pretty tea! I love pretty teas!
The tea on its own smell like cinnamon with a weird mix of other scents I can’t figure out.. and almost like alcoholic drink with a soury scent. Steeped, the smell reminds me of like a spiced cider, without the sweet.

First sip… yep, cinnamon. Not that spicy tingley cinnamon – a warm comforting kind of cinnamon that makes you think you are also drinking apple as well.. but no apple flavour. The rose in the tea adds a touch of floral. The rooibos adds another warm mellow flavour – but not a very strong one as it blends well with the rest of the tea. As it cools, I found it tasty, clean and refreshing.

I tried The Glow mixed with a bit of Mate and it was excellent for a morning wake-up on a cold day – instead of a strong black tea.

I’d say this is a more unique mix for a herbal. It’s not fruity (technically), it’s not tart, it’s not rooibosy, there’s no chamomile, which I think would appeal to many people.
This would be a tea I’d give samples to my coworkers/friends who strictly drink herbal teas – I think it would go over great. I would definitely buy this tea as gifts with a pretty floral tea set. For myself? It’s beautiful, unique, I love it mixed with mate. I think its a keeper, but no wow factor for me.