Thank you so much Madeline for all of the samples! They honestly lifted my spirits and helped me get through writing my 40 page law paper.

I love green tea, so much. However, am I the only one who thinks that chinese gunpowder teas taste like cigarette smoke?!?! I can’t get past it…

Whispering Pines Tea Company

I have to admit…I’m one of the biggest gunpowder green tea fans ever…I just love the stuff…Find myself drinking like 10 cups a day. Maybe I’ll be able to ween off if I think about your cigarette smoke reference…haha.

Tea and Trees

I want to like gunpowder green tea, especially because you use so much of it in your green tea blends!

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Tea and Trees

Good Morning!
I’m a currently a mom/wife/graduate student. I love movies and books, and tea happens to go wonderfully with both of those things! I usually start out my day with a black tea and then drink several cups of green tea throughout the afternoon. I don’t put anything in my tea, I like it just the way it is!

Michigan