drank Hazelnut by Adagio Teas

Thank you Madeline for the wonderful sample! Your sample box has really been a treat. I really like this tea, I’ve been blending it with Teavana’s English Breakfast. I like how strong and distinct the hazlenut flavor is. However, I do have to be careful about over steeping this one, I’ve done it a few times and it was overwhelmingly bitter.

Michelle

Adagio’s flavored blacks get bitter SO easily. I can’t do over 2 minutes or it’s kind of undrinkable for me.

Tea and Trees

It was so bitter this morning I had to throw it out and make a new cup. You are right, definitely undrinkable when it gets bitter.

Comments

Michelle

Tea and Trees

Good Morning!
I’m a currently a mom/wife/graduate student. I love movies and books, and tea happens to go wonderfully with both of those things! I usually start out my day with a black tea and then drink several cups of green tea throughout the afternoon. I don’t put anything in my tea, I like it just the way it is!

Michigan