drank Cantaloupe Bai Mu Dan by 52teas

Thank you Mercuryhime for sharing a sample of this with me!!
I do enjoy this.
It is very milky and creamy and like another reviewer said, brothy.
Its not an in your face cantaloupe which is nice because its natural and not artificially flavored and I do see how this would make an excellent iced tea! Im not patient enough to try it though and only have this one cup :)
It smells AMAZING and there is a part of me that wishes it had a bit more of a punch to the flavor but I can appreciate a natural flavor over artificial any day. I guess my only request would be CAN Frank make it a bit stronger flavored with the natural died cantaloupe?

Mercuryhime

i sorta liked how the melon seemed to meld into the tea. I really like it but it’s soooo caffeinated.

Azzrian

Really? I had it during a busy point in my day so I didn’t notice this but very nice to know! Would make a great morning tea then!

Kittenna

Mmmmm, how does it compare to Butiki’s Cantaloupe and Cream? I’m guessing you prefer Butiki’s version. I am going to have to check and see whether LiberTEAS sent me some of this one.

Azzrian

I do prefer Butiki’s version.

Comments

Mercuryhime

Kittenna

Azzrian

I do prefer Butiki’s version.

Most of my reviews will be “snippits” of full reviews that can be found at http://sororiteasisters.com/
Posted every evening at 6 EST.
I usually try to post the exact date that the full reviews will post however sometimes post dates need changed so it may not always be correct. Generally the dates are correct however.

About Me:

Most of my reviews, although not all, will be quite favorable of the tea. This is not because all tea is excellent, but more so because I generally will not waste my time on an inferior tea. If I do not care for a tea I won’t continue to drink it let alone spend time reviewing it. If you see a review by me you basically know it is a quality tea. Granted it may not suit your specific taste buds, we all like different things, but as for a tea on the whole it is a good one, from a good company.

I am a spiritual advisor by profession.
I have two “young adult” children.
Four cats and three dogs.

Some of my hobbies include gardening, essential oil therapy, natural perfumery with essential oils, and cooking.

I look for complexity overall in any tea, dimensions to the flavors.

I believe tea should evoke a feeling, thought, emotion, or attitude.

I enjoy most all oolongs, blacks, whites, and greens.

I always love to try a good yellow tea.

I favor unadulterated teas but I do have my longings for a good flavored tea now and then so I don’t rule them out by any means!

I enjoy green rooibos don not like red rooibos.

Find me on facebook and twitter – Azzrian Visions