drank Yerba Mate Mango by The Tea Haus

More of Sample Saturday … This comes from IndigoBloom and a big thank you to her for this pick me up! I am dragging today – daughter had to be at work at 8am to record her first on air segment after only being on the job for a week. Its going crazy fast for her. Now if I can only get her confident with her driving so mom here can rest! LOL
This tea is very nice. I did not smell any mango in the dry state but as soon as the water it the leaf the smell of fresh juicy mango hit me in the face like a truck!
This is not a sappy sweet tea at all – a VERY natural mango flavor indeed and I LOVE it!
It does have a slight sweetness to it though – is that the mate maybe?
It has a light, bright, cheery taste to it and a light cleansing mouthfeel.
Oh my how good this would be iced!!!
As a matter of fact I have enough to make one good cup of iced a large cup if I combine what I have left of the dry leaf and use the wet leaf in a re-steep. Oh yeah! :)
Thanks again IndigoBloom!

Most of my reviews will be “snippits” of full reviews that can be found at http://sororiteasisters.com/
Posted every evening at 6 EST.
I usually try to post the exact date that the full reviews will post however sometimes post dates need changed so it may not always be correct. Generally the dates are correct however.

About Me:

Most of my reviews, although not all, will be quite favorable of the tea. This is not because all tea is excellent, but more so because I generally will not waste my time on an inferior tea. If I do not care for a tea I won’t continue to drink it let alone spend time reviewing it. If you see a review by me you basically know it is a quality tea. Granted it may not suit your specific taste buds, we all like different things, but as for a tea on the whole it is a good one, from a good company.

I am a spiritual advisor by profession.
I have two “young adult” children.
Four cats and three dogs.

Some of my hobbies include gardening, essential oil therapy, natural perfumery with essential oils, and cooking.

I look for complexity overall in any tea, dimensions to the flavors.

I believe tea should evoke a feeling, thought, emotion, or attitude.

I enjoy most all oolongs, blacks, whites, and greens.

I always love to try a good yellow tea.

I favor unadulterated teas but I do have my longings for a good flavored tea now and then so I don’t rule them out by any means!

I enjoy green rooibos don not like red rooibos.

Find me on facebook and twitter – Azzrian Visions