Sample Saturday Continues It is nice to have a straight Pouchong! This tastes almost exactly like Coconut Pouchong by Golden Moon Tea less the coconut!
I think these are the only two Pouchongs I have tasted. Maybe. Heck I don’t know I’m just trying not to fall asleep so I can go to sleep at a decent time tonight BEFORE my second wind hits me and keeps me up till 4am!
This is a slightly astringent tea – but I did steep the full 5 minutes – maybe I could have went with 4 and not have the astringency.
I have this as a sample I ordered from The Persimmon Tree which is very nice you can get 1.00 samples with free shipping! WOOT!
The floral notes come through strong – a definite jasmine taste.
A very good tea at a pretty fair price!
I think all of the Persimmon Tree teas are on a discount now but a little bird told me that starting June 1st there will be an iced tea sale! :)

Most of my reviews will be “snippits” of full reviews that can be found at http://sororiteasisters.com/
Posted every evening at 6 EST.
I usually try to post the exact date that the full reviews will post however sometimes post dates need changed so it may not always be correct. Generally the dates are correct however.

About Me:

Most of my reviews, although not all, will be quite favorable of the tea. This is not because all tea is excellent, but more so because I generally will not waste my time on an inferior tea. If I do not care for a tea I won’t continue to drink it let alone spend time reviewing it. If you see a review by me you basically know it is a quality tea. Granted it may not suit your specific taste buds, we all like different things, but as for a tea on the whole it is a good one, from a good company.

I am a spiritual advisor by profession.
I have two “young adult” children.
Four cats and three dogs.

Some of my hobbies include gardening, essential oil therapy, natural perfumery with essential oils, and cooking.

I look for complexity overall in any tea, dimensions to the flavors.

I believe tea should evoke a feeling, thought, emotion, or attitude.

I enjoy most all oolongs, blacks, whites, and greens.

I always love to try a good yellow tea.

I favor unadulterated teas but I do have my longings for a good flavored tea now and then so I don’t rule them out by any means!

I enjoy green rooibos don not like red rooibos.

Find me on facebook and twitter – Azzrian Visions