drank Chance Combinations by Custom

I am drinking SOMETHING but I have NO idea what it is – after trying maybe 8 rooibos and 3 black tea bases for a custom blend – along with a tea for my daughter’s cold brew for work tomorrow, along with some from yesterday, and ummmm some green rooibos, I have no idea what the heck this even IS!
Its green some kind of fruit, maybe some spice? Sort of tastes like a Gurmans tea I have but I have not pulled out my Gurmans in over a week. Hummmm
Well its a re-steep and its good so I will log it here. Does this happen to others? I CAN’T be the only one!

Hahahahah!

Azzrian

:P lol what are you doing looking up really old logs?

Kittenna

I missed a big chunk of time at one point, and then the site was having issues so I couldn’t go back forever like I wanted, so I’ve taken to perusing the tealogs of people I’m following, because I missed out on some of their reviews!! You’ll see I liked like 20+ of your reviews tonight :P

LOL awesome.

CHAroma

Kittenna, I do the exact same thing! Sometimes the dashboard is too hard to follow, so I just look at individual people’s tealogs. Great minds think alike! ;)

Comments

Kittenna

Hahahahah!

Azzrian

:P lol what are you doing looking up really old logs?

LOL awesome.

CHAroma

Most of my reviews will be “snippits” of full reviews that can be found at http://sororiteasisters.com/
Posted every evening at 6 EST.
I usually try to post the exact date that the full reviews will post however sometimes post dates need changed so it may not always be correct. Generally the dates are correct however.

About Me:

Most of my reviews, although not all, will be quite favorable of the tea. This is not because all tea is excellent, but more so because I generally will not waste my time on an inferior tea. If I do not care for a tea I won’t continue to drink it let alone spend time reviewing it. If you see a review by me you basically know it is a quality tea. Granted it may not suit your specific taste buds, we all like different things, but as for a tea on the whole it is a good one, from a good company.

I am a spiritual advisor by profession.
I have two “young adult” children.
Four cats and three dogs.

Some of my hobbies include gardening, essential oil therapy, natural perfumery with essential oils, and cooking.

I look for complexity overall in any tea, dimensions to the flavors.

I believe tea should evoke a feeling, thought, emotion, or attitude.

I enjoy most all oolongs, blacks, whites, and greens.

I always love to try a good yellow tea.

I favor unadulterated teas but I do have my longings for a good flavored tea now and then so I don’t rule them out by any means!

I enjoy green rooibos don not like red rooibos.

Find me on facebook and twitter – Azzrian Visions