This is something I must have more of!
Now I am not sure why – maybe my palate is just different from others but I get a definitive spicy element in this tea! Chaiapple tea perhaps? I know that the description says nothing about spicy but I was absolutely getting a chaiesque flavor in this tea! The delicate floral oolong base was outstanding and came through loud and clear. The pineapple – superb! Not one artificial flavoring element within this tea whatsoever – perfection!
I ate all the pineapple out of the leaves after the second steep and I do not recall ever having such tasty juicy sweet delicious pineapple before!
I will absolutely get me more of this wonderful stuff!
I still am confused over the spicy element in this tea but I loved it – was a nice surprise!

Butiki Teas

That spicy element is so weird. I will have to brew a cup and see if I can get that. Spicy like cinnamon or something else?

I taste tested 5-7 different freeze-dried pineapple brands to make sure I found the best tasting one. This was by far the sweetest and most delicious (and most of expensive, of course).

Azzrian

LOL of course!
Let me know if you get that spicy element! Probably PM me since I can’t seem to keep up with comments on here well. I am curious if it was just me or if I accidentally contaminated it with something else I brewed previously although I can’t recall brewing anything spicy before hand. I don’t even have many chai teas right now unfortunately.

Comments

Butiki Teas

Azzrian

LOL of course!

Most of my reviews will be “snippits” of full reviews that can be found at http://sororiteasisters.com/
Posted every evening at 6 EST.
I usually try to post the exact date that the full reviews will post however sometimes post dates need changed so it may not always be correct. Generally the dates are correct however.

About Me:

Most of my reviews, although not all, will be quite favorable of the tea. This is not because all tea is excellent, but more so because I generally will not waste my time on an inferior tea. If I do not care for a tea I won’t continue to drink it let alone spend time reviewing it. If you see a review by me you basically know it is a quality tea. Granted it may not suit your specific taste buds, we all like different things, but as for a tea on the whole it is a good one, from a good company.

I am a spiritual advisor by profession.
I have two “young adult” children.
Four cats and three dogs.

Some of my hobbies include gardening, essential oil therapy, natural perfumery with essential oils, and cooking.

I look for complexity overall in any tea, dimensions to the flavors.

I believe tea should evoke a feeling, thought, emotion, or attitude.

I enjoy most all oolongs, blacks, whites, and greens.

I always love to try a good yellow tea.

I favor unadulterated teas but I do have my longings for a good flavored tea now and then so I don’t rule them out by any means!

I enjoy green rooibos don not like red rooibos.

Find me on facebook and twitter – Azzrian Visions