drank Earl Grey Cheesecake by 52teas

Due to the sample sent to me from Amanda I went ahead and ordered some of this and it arrived yesterday. Today I sit here enjoying a morning cup. This is one that you really need to allow to cool down some before sipping as the cheesecake flavors really pop far more once it has done so.
It is a wonderful balance between bergamot and the cheesecake flavor. It does in fact taste creamy with a nice lift from the bergamot and that tingle on the tongue that bergamot gives. Well at least that it gives me. I used to use bergamot often in my essential oil blends so earl grey and I have always had a love hate relationship in tea – to me it is an essence more than a flavor but I also have always enjoyed a cup of earl grey when I have had it – so its certainly more of a mental thing than a taste bud thing.
I do love a good earl grey now and again but I have to be in the mood and it seems with the weather shifting toward autumn I am certainly more in the mood lately!
Thank you Frank for this wonderful creation – it is so delightful to feel like I have added some creamer to my tea when I haven’t that cheesecake flavor is perfection!

Missy

I thought this one was pretty good too for the same reason.

Tawny Kira

Earl Grey and Cheesecake… two of my favorite things. In tea form…. How did I not see this before?!

Azzrian

You have to get some!!

Comments

Missy

I thought this one was pretty good too for the same reason.

Tawny Kira

Azzrian

You have to get some!!

Most of my reviews will be “snippits” of full reviews that can be found at http://sororiteasisters.com/
Posted every evening at 6 EST.
I usually try to post the exact date that the full reviews will post however sometimes post dates need changed so it may not always be correct. Generally the dates are correct however.

About Me:

Most of my reviews, although not all, will be quite favorable of the tea. This is not because all tea is excellent, but more so because I generally will not waste my time on an inferior tea. If I do not care for a tea I won’t continue to drink it let alone spend time reviewing it. If you see a review by me you basically know it is a quality tea. Granted it may not suit your specific taste buds, we all like different things, but as for a tea on the whole it is a good one, from a good company.

I am a spiritual advisor by profession.
I have two “young adult” children.
Four cats and three dogs.

Some of my hobbies include gardening, essential oil therapy, natural perfumery with essential oils, and cooking.

I look for complexity overall in any tea, dimensions to the flavors.

I believe tea should evoke a feeling, thought, emotion, or attitude.

I enjoy most all oolongs, blacks, whites, and greens.

I always love to try a good yellow tea.

I favor unadulterated teas but I do have my longings for a good flavored tea now and then so I don’t rule them out by any means!

I enjoy green rooibos don not like red rooibos.

Find me on facebook and twitter – Azzrian Visions