drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

Della Terra Teas remind me of Butiki Teas in many ways. Neither company seems to be trying to shovel a flavor down your throat and let the subtle nuisances shine through.
That is not to say that this tea is lacking in flavor!

This tea has a lovely S’mores flavor that sneaks up on you and goes POP!

The chocolate is there but nicely balanced and not trying to fight for the forefront or take over the show, the marshmallow totally pops especially in the aftertaste, and there is almost this cotton candy like sweetness in the lingering effect that sort of gives off the graham cracker flavor.

This is very delightful indeed! Excellent as it cools to room temp so I am sure it would be amazing iced!

I keep getting surprised by Della Terra with each new tea I try and I totally respect their customer service and they way they have added suggestions and made changes for us picky steepsters!

Babble

I agree. I love all the giveaways they have and how active they have been in the community.

Comments

Babble

Most of my reviews will be “snippits” of full reviews that can be found at http://sororiteasisters.com/
Posted every evening at 6 EST.
I usually try to post the exact date that the full reviews will post however sometimes post dates need changed so it may not always be correct. Generally the dates are correct however.

About Me:

Most of my reviews, although not all, will be quite favorable of the tea. This is not because all tea is excellent, but more so because I generally will not waste my time on an inferior tea. If I do not care for a tea I won’t continue to drink it let alone spend time reviewing it. If you see a review by me you basically know it is a quality tea. Granted it may not suit your specific taste buds, we all like different things, but as for a tea on the whole it is a good one, from a good company.

I am a spiritual advisor by profession.
I have two “young adult” children.
Four cats and three dogs.

Some of my hobbies include gardening, essential oil therapy, natural perfumery with essential oils, and cooking.

I look for complexity overall in any tea, dimensions to the flavors.

I believe tea should evoke a feeling, thought, emotion, or attitude.

I enjoy most all oolongs, blacks, whites, and greens.

I always love to try a good yellow tea.

I favor unadulterated teas but I do have my longings for a good flavored tea now and then so I don’t rule them out by any means!

I enjoy green rooibos don not like red rooibos.

Find me on facebook and twitter – Azzrian Visions