drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

Thank you Cedes for sending me some! I do love this cup! Its not as salty as I would like but I’m a total salt-a-holic!!
It is perfectly sweet, slightly creamy, and a nice black tea.
It could be more complex but it is what it is – a nice caramel flavored tea.
I just want MORE SALT!! LOL
Oh and I totally forgot to mentinon the coconut – never really had a chocolate coconut tea – its also very good! Great flavor balance here.

Lynne-tea

I agree, more salt in here would have been so fitting. I am constantly tempted to try adding a bit when I drink it… next time. next time.

Comments

Lynne-tea

Most of my reviews will be “snippits” of full reviews that can be found at http://sororiteasisters.com/
Posted every evening at 6 EST.
I usually try to post the exact date that the full reviews will post however sometimes post dates need changed so it may not always be correct. Generally the dates are correct however.

About Me:

Most of my reviews, although not all, will be quite favorable of the tea. This is not because all tea is excellent, but more so because I generally will not waste my time on an inferior tea. If I do not care for a tea I won’t continue to drink it let alone spend time reviewing it. If you see a review by me you basically know it is a quality tea. Granted it may not suit your specific taste buds, we all like different things, but as for a tea on the whole it is a good one, from a good company.

I am a spiritual advisor by profession.
I have two “young adult” children.
Four cats and three dogs.

Some of my hobbies include gardening, essential oil therapy, natural perfumery with essential oils, and cooking.

I look for complexity overall in any tea, dimensions to the flavors.

I believe tea should evoke a feeling, thought, emotion, or attitude.

I enjoy most all oolongs, blacks, whites, and greens.

I always love to try a good yellow tea.

I favor unadulterated teas but I do have my longings for a good flavored tea now and then so I don’t rule them out by any means!

I enjoy green rooibos don not like red rooibos.

Find me on facebook and twitter – Azzrian Visions