drank Ceylon Orange Pekoe by Twinings

After about five or so cups of this tea, I find I like this the best of Twining’s teas. I taste no astringency or bitterness (as with Twining’s Irish and English Breakfast), so I wonder if others have steeped it too long). There is a pleasant orange flavor that is neither faint nor overpowering. The orange is not as “citrusy” as Lady Grey, but neither is it as mild as Prince of Wales.

I am a part time college instructor and also work in human resources in a family company. Apart from a rare cup of Lipton I drank in my parents’ home, I am a newbie to the world of tea. I have enjoyed Twinings and Ahmad bagged teas over the past month, and I am now just beginning to try loose leaf teas from Teavivre, Adagio, and Della Terra.

So far, I prefer black tea to green tea, and prefer to add cream or milk and sweetener to black tea. Unless the tea is white, green, or herbal, you can assume that I have added cream/milk and sugar to the tea in my reviews/ratings.

Concord, MA, USA