drank Strawberry Black Tea by Ahmad Tea

This tea has a candy-like aroma, but a more fruity taste. The strawberry flavor tastes natural, and is rather mild, and does not overwhelm the black tea. I actually wish the fruit taste was a bit stronger. It has a somewhat bitter finish, though this may be because I steeped it for four minutes instead of the recommended three.

K S

Ahmad teas tend to not like those long steeps.

Comments

K S

Ahmad teas tend to not like those long steeps.

I am a part time college instructor and also work in human resources in a family company. Apart from a rare cup of Lipton I drank in my parents’ home, I am a newbie to the world of tea. I have enjoyed Twinings and Ahmad bagged teas over the past month, and I am now just beginning to try loose leaf teas from Teavivre, Adagio, and Della Terra.

So far, I prefer black tea to green tea, and prefer to add cream or milk and sweetener to black tea. Unless the tea is white, green, or herbal, you can assume that I have added cream/milk and sugar to the tea in my reviews/ratings.

Concord, MA, USA