drank Tropical Fruit by Pickwick

The box does not list the specific fruit flavors, but I can taste banana and pineapple, which appear in a picture on the box. The picture also shows a mango and a pomegranate , but I don’t taste those fruits. The flavors are not overpowering, which was what I was expecting of the banana flavor especially. A pleasant flavored tea.

I am a part time college instructor and also work in human resources in a family company. Apart from a rare cup of Lipton I drank in my parents’ home, I am a newbie to the world of tea. I have enjoyed Twinings and Ahmad bagged teas over the past month, and I am now just beginning to try loose leaf teas from Teavivre, Adagio, and Della Terra.

So far, I prefer black tea to green tea, and prefer to add cream or milk and sweetener to black tea. Unless the tea is white, green, or herbal, you can assume that I have added cream/milk and sugar to the tea in my reviews/ratings.

Concord, MA, USA