The aroma coming from the bag and the cup is great, but the flavor is disappointingly weak. I added cream, sugar and honey, which brought out the flavor some. It is especially disappointing because I like the idea od blackberry and sage together, and the what I can taste tastes natural. I just wish there was more of it. I don’t know if the problem is that they put too litlle tea in the bag, or too little flavoring, or if the tea base is inferior grade tea.

I am a part time college instructor and also work in human resources in a family company. Apart from a rare cup of Lipton I drank in my parents’ home, I am a newbie to the world of tea. I have enjoyed Twinings and Ahmad bagged teas over the past month, and I am now just beginning to try loose leaf teas from Teavivre, Adagio, and Della Terra.

So far, I prefer black tea to green tea, and prefer to add cream or milk and sweetener to black tea. Unless the tea is white, green, or herbal, you can assume that I have added cream/milk and sugar to the tea in my reviews/ratings.

Concord, MA, USA