This tisane, which came as part of “Numi’s Collection,” tastes woodsy to me, and has a sweet but subtle pine-sap flavor and scent (not like pine-sol), rather than like honey. I added some acacia honey to it and it began to taste like honey, but probably because of the added honey. I thought rooibos actually had a more natural honey taste to it than this tisane. It’s not bad for an evening herbal tisane, but I probably wouldn’t buy it.

I am a part time college instructor and also work in human resources in a family company. Apart from a rare cup of Lipton I drank in my parents’ home, I am a newbie to the world of tea. I have enjoyed Twinings and Ahmad bagged teas over the past month, and I am now just beginning to try loose leaf teas from Teavivre, Adagio, and Della Terra.

So far, I prefer black tea to green tea, and prefer to add cream or milk and sweetener to black tea. Unless the tea is white, green, or herbal, you can assume that I have added cream/milk and sugar to the tea in my reviews/ratings.

Concord, MA, USA