Wonderful sweet Darjeeling flavor, which comes out even more as it cools down to a warm temperature. No bitterness or astringency that I notice. It is like Twinings, but more intense and rich.

UPDATE: I made a second steeping of this tea, and it was somewhat weaker, but still tasty. I steeped the bag for six minutes.

I am a part time college instructor and also work in human resources in a family company. Apart from a rare cup of Lipton I drank in my parents’ home, I am a newbie to the world of tea. I have enjoyed Twinings and Ahmad bagged teas over the past month, and I am now just beginning to try loose leaf teas from Teavivre, Adagio, and Della Terra.

So far, I prefer black tea to green tea, and prefer to add cream or milk and sweetener to black tea. Unless the tea is white, green, or herbal, you can assume that I have added cream/milk and sugar to the tea in my reviews/ratings.

Concord, MA, USA