drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

I’m glad I rediscovered this tea. Definitely need to refill the little candy tin.

Ninavampi

I recently discovered it and I am enamored! Wow… I love it! I have yet to write my tasting note. Sadly I can’t get it Ecuador, so it is a rare treat!

De

Just checked the shipping for a small package to Ecuador, it wouldn’t be more than $5-10. I can pick some up for you . . .

Ninavampi

Really?!? That would be amazing! : ) Would you want me to paypal you the money or would you like to swap? Thanks so much for offering! : )

Comments

Ninavampi

De

Ninavampi

Mmmm. Tea. I have become a believer.

I like oolongs and greens, and dark smoky flavours. And Earl Greys. All the Earl Greys. I have bent my nerd powers to learning as much as I can about tea and tea culture. I have started to ramble about tea.

Tea. Mmmm.