drank Love Tea #7 by DAVIDsTEA

I think I’ve had this one before but can never for the life of me remember it the next time. It is a tasty chocolate-strawberry blend, even if the rose gives it a bit of a floral edge I’m not fond of. The chocolate is similarly low-key; the overwhelming flavour I got was the dried strawberries. And they really tasted like dried strawberries – which isn’t a bad thing. If you’ve never had dried strawberries, a) why the hell not? and b) you’re dumb, because they are freaking delicious. Like little chewy candies of nature.

While it was tasty, it was also forgettable. For chocolate blends, I’d go for some Read My Lips or Chocolate Orange over this one.

Jessie

Yeah, I wish this one would lose the rose.

De

Have you smelled the new Rose Congou Emperor blend they have? Nothing but rose, rose, and more rose.

Jessie

I haven’t yet, no. A rose tea has to sound really mind-blowing for me to be interested. I don’t find ‘em revolting or anything, but it’s hard to get thoughts of perfume and potpourri out of my head.

Comments

Jessie

Yeah, I wish this one would lose the rose.

De

Jessie

Mmmm. Tea. I have become a believer.

I like oolongs and greens, and dark smoky flavours. And Earl Greys. All the Earl Greys. I have bent my nerd powers to learning as much as I can about tea and tea culture. I have started to ramble about tea.

Tea. Mmmm.