drank The Glow (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Steeped this with a touch of brown sugar last night, it was amazing. Trying not to have any caffeine after seven or so, and didn’t end up getting home until nine, but this was exactly what I was craving. I’m always a little thrown off when I reach for this one, because it looks like it would be very floral and the cinnamon scent is quite strong, but brewed up it all evens out into this delicious oatmeal crisp type flavour, very warming. Did the first steep at about four minutes, second one just over five, I think five would be better.

DaisyChubb

Yum! Is this the new blend of Glow or the old one? I seem to recall they changed the blend about 6 months ago, but maybe I’m crazy!

De

I think this is the new blend, because I bought it after they reblended it and my store restocked. I haven’t noticed a significant difference between the two if this is the new one.

Comments

DaisyChubb

De

Mmmm. Tea. I have become a believer.

I like oolongs and greens, and dark smoky flavours. And Earl Greys. All the Earl Greys. I have bent my nerd powers to learning as much as I can about tea and tea culture. I have started to ramble about tea.

Tea. Mmmm.