I bought this at the asian market for three reasons. 1, it was cheap, 2, I needed more tea tins, and 3, I was curious of the quality of the tea these little asian markets carry.

this tea certainly isn’t bad, it’s actually far better than I would expect from a any place whose purpose isn’t solely dedicated to tea sales. the quality of the rolled leaves is uniform and the color is pretty consistent. the major flaws I’ve seen in my various infusions are finding a few stems and a slight chemically processed odor that I can’t tell if it’s actuall in the leaf processing or the container or the proximity to other weird asian market smells that permeates everything. the smell seemed to go away after rinsing.

While not as good as other Tung Tings I’ve had, not a bad tea to have lying around to brew for people and when you’re indecisive about what you want to drink.

The price is worth it just for the

Ben Youngbaer

ooops. I was saying, The price is worth it for the tin alone. plus 100g of tea?! ok sure