drank Chai Ultra Spice by Twinings

This is currently my favorite tea. I got my first box as a raffle prize at a friend’s Halloween party. When it’s sweetened properly, it has a really nice bite from the ginger. I also like to warm my milk in a small bowl placed on top of the cup while the tea steeps. I find it stays hotter longer that way, as I tend to add more milk to Chai teas than any other tea.

Added 1/26/2013: WOW! I’ve started splitting this half and half with milk and water for brewing. It takes a little more time, but I heat up the milk separatly and only fill the tea cup half way with boiling water to brew the tea. I let it steep for longer than usual (about 10 minutes or so) to get the spices nice and strong, then add the hot milk and sweetener. I don’t do it this way every time, but when I have the time to make it this way, it’s even BETTER! Still my absolute favorite tea!

P.S. I sent a couple bags of this to a friend in New Zealand. He and his mother LOVED it, but they can’t get it in their grocery stores, so now I’ll have to send them each a box! :)

I love tea and Border Collies. I am a college graduate (Class of 2011, BA Psych from Bay Path College), so I no longer have to buy college textbooks, which I strongly disliked!

However, now there are these bills showing up asking me to pay back student loans.

Oh bugger.