drank Chance Combinations by Custom

2:1 ratio of Blueberry black tea and Maple Cream black tea (both by Metropolitan Tea Combination). Holyyyy, I think I’ve created a monster. This is delicious and now I think I’ll have to do up a tin of this. Thanks to the black tea I’ll be wired for the rest of the night, but it’s so worth it.

The blueberry is delcious and tastes like actual blueberries as opposed to that candied stuff. The maple cream balances it out very nicely and it makes for a smooth tea.

Steep: 3 mins.

I’m a queer lady in my late twenties who loves cats, comic books, travel, and photography. I fell in love with tea in late 2011. My “tea corner” is now threatening to overthrow the kitchen! I’m the worst at writing so I’m sorry about the babbling messes my reviews will most likely be.

DAVIDsTEA was my first introduction to loose leaf tea and I’ve remained pretty loyal to them (especially since they’re a Canadian company so their shipping price isn’t ridiculous and delivery is speedy!) I’ve recently ventured into teas by 52teas, Della Terra Teas and the Metropolitan Tea Company.

The first teas I really enjoyed were dessert ones (and I still overloaded them with sugar, blech!). I still like them but now I’m trying to get into less-sugary teas. I loooooove me a good genmaicha and have a weakness for most oolongs.

New Brunswick, Canada