drank Dancong Aria by Adagio Teas

This is the first oolong I’ve tried and I think I’m in love. Pretty gold color, honey-peach taste, and it resteeps! Something about the taste of this one just makes me smile. It’s complex but very pleasant.

I managed to get a grand total of three cups of this out of one teaspoon, although the third cup was a little weaker than the first two. All three were delicious, though. This tea seems difficult to oversteep. The taste is good both hot and cold—I forgot about my mug while doing some homework, and when I went back to it it was just as delicious cold. The strong herbal smell of the dry tea is my only complaint, but the taste is definitely worth it.

200 °F / 93 °C

Elizabeth, college student, anthropology major, bio and history minor. I love to travel and try new foods (and teas!). I also enjoy music, books, video games as often as I can get my hands on them.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it a couple of years ago. Tea sometimes helps me feel better when chronic illness is making things hard. It’s also fun to experiment with!

I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything. My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, fruit, vanilla, and floral flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.