Last cup! This one has to be absolutely boiling to taste best. I’ve realized this the last few cups I had, and I thought I had it hot enough before! When the water is as hot as I can possibly get it the cinnamon comes out much more and it’s a much better cup.

As of right now I’ve had this tea an entire year, so finishing it off feels like a big accomplishment. Bye, Hot Apple Cider.

Boiling

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.